How to Register for GMS!
Published on 15th Jun, 2022
All Adult Players - What do I have to do?
- Register to set-up your Participant Profile – All players have to be registered (so you can appear on match sheets). You must set up an individual account. This is a quick process and you only need to do it once using this link https://gms.englandhockey.co.uk See note below re registration of U18s playing adult hockey.
- You’ll have to link yourself to Oxford Hawks when asked which club that you currently play for.
All Junior Players (U18s) that are playing in adult teams - What do parents have to do?
If Parent/Guardian is not a player:
- If the parent/guardian is not a player at the club they should register themselves first as a parent linked to Oxford Hawks.
- Then they should look under the ‘My Profile’ select ‘Relations’ tab and add the child as their dependent linking them to Oxford Hawks club.
If Parent/Guardian is currently playing league hockey for Hawks:
- Parents/guardians who are also Players of the club should register themselves as players and then they can add the child as their dependent linked to Oxford Hawks, as point 2 above.
Anyone that has already registered does not need to do so again i.e. registration is a one off thing!
Further instructions on how to register are here if required: https://www.englandhockey.co.uk/play/gms-player
25th Nov, 2023
Juniors had a great time at Buckingham Fes...
We sent 3 U8s teams, 3 U10s teams and 4 U12s teams to Buckingham Festival.view details
18th Sep, 2023
Subs are due!
Subscriptions are now due. Read on to find out how to do this.view details